- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 20 ml dry white wine
- 200 gr tender salad leaves(spinach,ruccola,radicchio)
- 100 gr sun dried tomatoes
- 50 gr yoghurt
- 50 gr mayonnaise
- 1 t.s. olive oil
- 1/2 t.s. paprica
- salt-pepper to taste
- Open the fillets with a sharp knife,add salt,pepper & paprika and the peppers cut in thin slices.Roll the fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- In a frying pan heat a few drops of olive oil and cook the rolls for 2-3′
- Add the white wine and cook for 1′
- Bake the rolls in a preheated oven for 20′ at 160c
- Prepare the dressing in a blender with the sun dried tomatoes,yoghurt and mayonnaise and a few drops of olive oil.
- Serve with the salad leaves,the chicken roll in slices_remove the toothpicks) and the dressing.