- 2 sea bass fillets
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 300 gr. stamnagathi
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 10 gr fresh oregano
- Sea salt
- Green pepper ground
- Clean the stamnagathi 2 times at least in cold water and then drain it well
- In a casserole pour 1 lt of cold water,salt,bring to the boil and add the stamnagathi for 1′,and then add cold water or ice to keep the intense colour
- In a frying pan add a tablespoon of olive oil,and fry the sea bass fillets in medium heat for 3-4′ each side
- Season the fillets with salt,green pepper & oregano and keep them warm
- In the same pan add a few drops of olive oil,the garlic and cherry tomatoes.Cook for 2′,add the stamnagathi and continue cooking for 5′.Add a pinch of salt and pepper and the lemon juice.
- Serve in a plate,add extra lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil and accompany with a glass of Chardonnay or Sauvignon blanc.