- 500 gr whole grain farfalle
- 300 gr shrimps peeled
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 60 gr fennel finely chopped
- 60 gr leek finely chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped in cubes
- 30 ml white wine
- 15 ml ouzo
- 200 ml tomato sauce or 3 tomatoes in cubes
- 100 ml fish or vegetable stock
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 star anise
- 10 gr fennel seeds
- sea salt-pepper
- 100 ml fresh cream(optional)
- 30 gr chopped parsley
In a big pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and cook the shrimps for 2-3′.Add ouzo and remove from heat.
In a casserole heat the rest of the olive oil and cook the onions,garlic,leek,fennel and pepper for 4′.
Pour the white wine and fennel seeds,until it evaporates.
Add the tomato sauce,the stock,star anise and bring to the boil in medium heat.
Simmer for about 20′ and during this procedure,boil the pasta as instructed.
Add the shrimps to the sauce,salt,pepper,parsley and pasta, stiring all the ingredients for 1′.
Remove from heat and add cream for a smoother taste.
Serve and accompany with a rose organic wine!