Ingredients: (for 2 persons)
- 400 gr pork loin
- 100 ml demi glace sauce
- 60 gr mustard
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 40 ml balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml thyme honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh thyme
- 10 gr poppy seeds
- Sunflower oil
- Marinate the pork loin with salt,pepper,30 gr mustard,lime juice and fresh thyme for 3 hours at least.
- In a big frying pan,heat a few drops of sun flower oil and cook the loins 2-3′ for each side.
- Put the loin in an oven tray and continue cooking in a preheated oven for 20′ at 130°C
- In the pan we used before add the white wine,simmer for 1′ to evaporate the alcohol,add the mustard & demi glace sauce and let the sauce to reduce for 5-6′.Carefully pour the sauce through a strainer for a smoother result.
- For the glazed balsamic bring balsamic to a boil,add honey,reduce the heat and allow vinegar to simmer for 10-15′ until the vinegar has become thick.
- Remove the pork from the oven,cut it in slices,pour the sauce,a few drops of glazed vinegar,sprinkle some poppy seeds and serve with mashed potatoes or fresh vegetables.