- 500 gr fusilli
- 300 gr. chicken fillet in cubes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes chopped in small cubes
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 50 ml white wine
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 gr basil leaves
- 1 tbs sugar
- 125 gr fresh mozzarella
- In a casserolle boil the pasta as instructed,strain the fusilli and sprinkle them with a few drops of olive oil.
- In a sauce pan heat the olive oil,add the chicken cubes and cook for 4-5′.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue cooking for 3′
- Pour the white wine and after 2′ add the tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Cook the sauce for 20′ in a low heat,stirring occasionally.
- Season with sugar,salt and pepper and add the basil leaves.
- Remove from heat,mix the pasta with the sauce and sprinkle the mozzarella cubes.