- 300 gr whole grain pasta
- 10 cherry tomatoes in halves
- 10 brown mushrooms sliced
- 1 red pepper grilled
- 1 yellow pepper grilled
- 60 gr spring onion finely chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 15 ml balsamic vinegar
- dry tarragon & thyme
- 20 ml dry white wine
- Season the peppers with salt,pepper and a few drops of olive oil,bake in a preheated oven and cut in small dices.
- In an other oven tray,sprinkle a few drops of olive oil,salt,sugar and thyme and add the tomatoes chopped in halves.Bake for 20-25′ at 100°C
- In a frying pan heat olive oil and cook the mushrooms in a high heat for 4′,add the white wine,season with salt,pepper & tarragon
- Boil the pasta as instructed and strain them under cold water and then add olive oil.
- Make the dressing adding 4 tbs olive oil,vinegar and mix to combine.
- In a big bowl mix the pasta,peppers,mushrooms and the dressing.Serve with the tomatoes on top and spring onion!